There Is No Preview Available For This Item
This item does not appear to have any files that can be experienced on Archive.org.
Please download files in this item to interact with them on your computer.
Show all files
- Publication date
This item contains a complete mirror of AMO from before the removal of those old extensions. It is split into several parts:
- 1-addon-user-pages: addon pages and subpages (reviews, version history, etc.); user profiles
- 2-src-downloads-collections: variations of the
srcURL parameter, downloads, collections
- 3-multi-reviews: review pages for users who wrote multiple reviews for a single addon
- 4-skeleton: the "skeleton" of the site, i.e. addon lists by category, tags, etc.; basically everything except for addons and users
- 5-fixups: miscellaneous fixes for the first four parts
- amo-fixup-*: a few URLs that failed in 1-addon-user-pages
- amo-firefox-old-00000.warc.gz (+ grab1.log.gz): a few items that failed in 1-addon-user-pages
- amo-dl-fixup-*: a few collection downloads that were not retrieved in 2-src-downloads-collections
- amo-tags-*: tag redirects to the search
- 6-extra-users: about 5.3k extra users discovered independently through collections and not included in 1-addon-user-pages
As of autumn 2018, there are two different versions of AMO available under the same URL and distinguished by the presence of a cookie. This crawl was run against the old (aka. "classic" or "legacy") site which was the default until earlier in 2018.
The data was retrieved between 2018-10-06 and 2018-11-09 using custom scripts (most data) and wpull 1.2.3 (skeleton and three of the fixups).
- 2018-10-27 00:15:58
- Internet Archive Python library 1.8.1
Uploaded by JustAnotherArchivist on